TAKE ACTION - START TO LIVE A HEALTHIER LIFESTYLE TODAY
SUBSCRIBE TO MY FREE WEEKLY EMAIL FOR HOW TO QUICK WINS
I won't spam your inbox...
Confused on how to lose weight?
Uncomfortable in your own body?
Stuck in a rut?
Eating for comfort/stress?
Worried about your health?
By experiencing all this I have proven strategies and habits to achieve your body confidence
Hi, I’m Julie
I believe you can do it, 100%.
My goal is to help you as an individual uncover your true goals. Working with you to develop an approach that fits with your lifestyle to achieve long-term change. The change will be mind-set and physical. I’m here to support you and inject some fun along the way and encourage you to eat the cake and crisps…that is FACT!
Life is to be lived and enjoyed, as is food and training. Work with me to discover how living a healthier lifestyle doesn’t mean you have to be miserable and miss out.
Get comfy, grab a biscuit or two and I’ll share some facts about me…
- I use to be a size 16, lethargic, inactive, overworked corporate office worker.
- I overcame a life changing injury to go on and overhaul my fitness, nutrition and career.
- I didn’t enter a gym until I was 35 years old, proving it’s never too late to make a change and live a healthier lifestyle.
- As well as being a qualified Personal Trainer, I am also a specialist in Nutrition Coaching and a Cancer Exercise Prehab and Rehab Specialist.
- I believe everyone has the right to be body confident, whatever that means to them as an individual.
I’m excited to get to know you,
P.S I bring the personal to Personal Training & Nutrition Coaching, you are unique. That’s why I provide an individual, personalised service.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Ongoing accountability and guidance
A new found confidence and self-belief
Fat loss, body shape change and tone
Copious amounts of energy
Mindset change to last your lifetime
Tune in to your body and mindset shifts
BECOME A SUCCESS STORY
"Julie gets under your skin to understand what motivates you... She doesn't tell you what you can and can't eat - which is really important for me"